Asilomar makes it easy to get everyone together—in a place where conversation flows freely, distractions are at a minimum and nature has a way of bringing out the best in everybody. Whether you’re planning an event for 10 people or 650, we have the facilities, equipment and staff to make it truly memorable and productive. With 30,000 square feet of meeting space and a 24,000 square foot exhibit area contained within 107 acres of coastal State Park land, Asilomar provides the important balance of unique facilities, friendly and efficient service, and a peaceful atmosphere in which the individual and the group can thrive and prosper.
- Oceanfront campus-style setting ideal for engaging with each other with few distractions
- Windows and fireplaces in every meeting room provide a comfortable atmosphere
- Spacious general session rooms accommodate 10 - 650
- Additional breakout meeting rooms also available
- State-of-the-art audio/video equipment and technical expertise
- Affordable group rates include guest room, three daily meals, taxes, State Park Facility fees and a general session room for groups of 25 rooms or more per night
- Complimentary internet in all guest rooms
- Free parking
- Airport shuttle service from San Jose or San Francisco available through Monterey Airbus
Contact our sales team today to learn more about how Asilomar can bring your group together at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-642-4220. You can also request for a proposal.
Request for Proposal
"North American Vascular Biology Organization has held our Developmental Vascular Biology Conference at Asilomar since 2004. Our members love it and we always have a majority in favor of returning to Asilomar for our next meeting. It provides a little bit of an escape from your work and certainly provides a natural beauty not found at a hotel."
"The Fungal Genetics Conference attendees look forward to coming back to Asilomar every two years. They get re-energized from the peaceful setting and the retreat atmosphere gives them a wonderful opportunity to re-connect with each other."
Anne Marie M.
Genetics Society of America