Asilomar offers corporate groups a refreshing change from typical hotels, resorts and conference venues, with a retreat-like setting free from the distractions of everyday life. Here, your team can take care of business while enjoying the natural setting that brings people together. With the uncommon balance of state-of-the-art facilities and serene surroundings, you’ll be able to focus on creativity and productivity—while surrounded by 107 acres of pristine California State Park land.
- Free internet access in all guest rooms and low-cost wireless internet in meeting rooms
- Retreat-like environment with limited distractions—no TVs or phones in guest rooms
- State-of-the-art audio/video equipment and technical expertise
- Windows in every meeting room provide healthy natural light
- A free general session room for groups of 25 rooms or more per night
- Three healthy and sustainability-based daily meals prepared by our in-house chef
- Free parking
- Airport shuttle service from San Jose or San Francisco available through Monterey Airbus
Contact our Corporate team today to learn more about how Asilomar can bring your group together at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-831-642-4225. You can also request for a proposal.
Request for Proposal See our Brochure
The place inside of you
A place where the trees do not care
that holds the source of your love,
the fragile essence of who you are,
speaks to you in a whispered voice,
a voice that gets drowned out
by the noise of life and buried
by the incessant demands of the world.
We need a refuge by the sea
to return to the home in ourselves.
if you are the first or the last,
where the ground does not care
If your heart is lonely or your spirit is full,
where the ocean does not need
your effort or your love
to bring its waves to the shore.
You only need bring your heart
for this place to heal you.
Then, you will hear the trees,
you will hear the ground,
and you will hear the sea
whisper your soul back to life
and you will know why it is called,
Asilomar, the refuge by the sea.
© 2014 Nick LeForce