There may be no better place to connect with spiritual life than Asilomar. Here, your group will come together in a serene environment surrounded by nature on 107 acres of coastal State Park land. Private prayer and meditation rooms, inspirational walking paths and group gathering spaces provide times for reflection and invigorating discussions. Your group will leave feeling refreshed, revitalized and deeply connected to humanity, spirituality and the natural world. Asilomar promotes the growth of the individual as well as the group.
- Windows in every meeting room provide healthy natural light
- Many meeting rooms also have a fireplace
- Walking paths through ecologically diverse dunes and forest land
- Self-contained meeting rooms for private reflection, meditation and yoga
- Some guest rooms offering up to four beds for an economical option
- Fresh, local and sustainable cuisine offered with vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free meal options offered daily
- Airport shuttle service from San Jose or San Francisco available through Monterey Airbus
Contact our sales team today to learn more about how Asilomar can bring your group together at email@example.com or 1-831-642-4221. You can also request for a proposal.
Request for Proposal
"Our organization has been coming to Asilomar annually for over 50 years. The natural beauty and historic surroundings provide a spiritual setting and inspiration for our members that we just cannot find anywhere else. The grandeur of Merrill Hall, the splendor of the Meadow, and the serenity of the grounds combine to make for a truly magical experience."
Judy M., Ph.D., RScP
United Centers for Spiritual Living
"Our October 2011 retreat at Asilomar proved to be an exceptional experience. This was the first time we held one of our biannual retreats at Asilomar, which turned out to be the perfect location and partner in producing a large multi-day retreat. Our program requires many special requests, including private dining facilities and multiple breakout rooms in a location conducive to a silence-based retreat in nature. Asilomar offered a comfortable space to accommodate our large group in an incomparable seaside setting. Most important, the professionalism and helpfulness of the Asilomar staff was invaluable in meeting our specific needs, offering expertise and flexibility as we set up for and managed the large 5-day event. We look forward to our next successful retreat at Asilomar in November 2012."
Geneen Roth & Associates Inc.
Women, Food & God