Nothing opens the mind to learning quite like nature. That’s why so many universities choose Asilomar for their scientific programs, events and seminars. Our setting on 107 acres of California State Park land provides a campus-like setting with 30 buildings nestled among towering pines and ancient sand dunes along the dramatic coastline of the Pacific Ocean. Free from the interruptions of everyday life, attendees, faculty and presenters can focus on the material and issues at hand while immersing themselves in the natural wonders of this unique location.
- Free internet access in all guest rooms and low-cost wireless internet in meeting rooms
- Campus-like environment with limited distractions—no TVs or phones in guest rooms
- Complete A/V available with state-of-the-art equipment and technical expertise
- Windows in every meeting room provide healthy natural light
- A free general session room for groups of 25 rooms or more per night
- Three healthy and sustainability based daily meals prepared by our in-house chef
- Free parking
- Hiking, biking, surfing, kayaking, horseback tiding and golf all within minutes of the grounds
Contact our sales team today to learn more about how Asilomar can bring your group together at email@example.com or 1-831-642-4217. You can also request for a proposal.
Request for Proposal
"Our departmental retreat has been coming to Asilomar Conference Grounds for over 30 years. Our people love Asilomar for its beautiful and historical surroundings and amenities. Many enduring friendships, collaborations, and incredible scientific interactions have been formed at Asilomar. We plan to keep coming for many years."
"California Nursing Faculty has had conferences annually at Asilomar for years. The conferences are considered the best in the state since Asilomar is such a marvelous place to stay and the staff is so creative, helpful, and excellent at getting things set up to meet the conference needs! The food is excellent, the meeting room options and the overnight hotel rooms are all so pleasant and attractive. And being so close to the Pacific Ocean with walking trails makes staying at the conference even better!"
Dr. Debra S.
California Nursing Faculty